Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome, readers and kids at heart! And kids, too.

Hi all! Welcome to my brand-spanking new blog, From Tahleen's Mixed-Up Files. The name may change later, I'm not quite sure about it yet. At any rate, the address WILL stay the same no matter what happens: http://tahleenreads.blogspot.com. I figured that was simple and obvious enough.

This blog will be solely devoted to reviewing young adult/teen books, as that is my personal preference of reading material. Also because I am working my way to becoming a children's/young adult/teen librarian at some point in the (hopefully) near future. So sit back, relax, and enjoy my personal opinions and critical analyses of various YA and teen literature.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, so glad you started a blog! It looks awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April! I have to say, I always enjoy your reviews on GR immensely, I didn't realize you had a blog as well! I will certainly be checking that one out too. If you want I can put it on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails