Thursday, December 1, 2011

Winter holidays, crazytimes, and relaxing.

I am trudging through.

I have one more week of classes after this one that I'm sitting in (that I neer pay attention in, if you didn't know). I have about 5 1/2 months until I get married. I'm looking for a home with my fiance. It's December, and it's Christmastime. I am probably going back to Barnes & Noble to work during the holiday season in addition to working at the library.

I feel like I'm nuts.

But through it all, I go on. I am taking life one day at a time, sometimes one moment at a time, and it seems to be working. Unfortunately, my blogging is lagging a bit. But I know you all understand. That's why I like you guys. :)

So I will continue to take time for me, as well as do all the things I need to do. I will not disappear, but I my presence here will not be as great as my presence on Twitter (my handle is @Tahleen, if you would like to talk with me; I love conversation!). Feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat—I'll be happy to provide my email to anyone who wants to be friends. :)

My best wishes to you all this holiday season. Take care of yourselves, and enjoy each day you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails