Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Ten Favorite Books Since I Started Blogging


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today's Top Ten Tuesday is the ten favorite books I've read since I started blogging, which was back in June of 2010. I decided to only count the ones I've reviewed, since I can't necessarily remember all of them. After going through my list, here are my favorites:

1. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie (this is cheating a bit since it was a reread)


2. Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol


3. Mockingbird by Katherine Erskine


4. Diamond Willow by Helen Frost


5. Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock


6. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness


7. 3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


8. The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex


9. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead


10. One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia


And also because I think it would be close to the top too, Chime by Franny Billingsley.



Those are my top ten. Head over to The Broke and the Bookish to share yours.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Chime and The Knife of Never Letting Go. I'll have to check out some more of the other ones you mentioned - quite a few are already on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing MOCKINGBIRD is amazing. I have yet to read it. I read OUT OF MY MIND first instead! I keep hearing Patrick Ness is amazing, but I have yet to read it! ANNA almost made my list!! The cover for SMEMDAY is amazing!! You have so many great books on here. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails