Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today's Top Ten Tuesday is the ten favorite books I've read since I started blogging, which was back in June of 2010. I decided to only count the ones I've reviewed, since I can't necessarily remember all of them. After going through my list, here are my favorites:
1. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie (this is cheating a bit since it was a reread)
2. Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol
4. Diamond Willow by Helen Frost
5. Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
6. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
7. 3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
8. The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex
9. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
10. One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia
And also because I think it would be close to the top too, Chime by Franny Billingsley.
Those are my top ten. Head over to The Broke and the Bookish to share yours.