Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Armchair BEA: Late to the game, but I made it.

I'm Armchair BEA-ing it up this week.

So this first post is supposed to be about me, and why I am armchairing it this week.

I'd have loved to be at BEA, but unfortunately I can't take time off work right now. I'm saving up my vacation hours for... my wedding! Hooray, getting married!

Anyway, here's a little bit about me. First, my name is Tahleen, in case you weren't sure. I live in Massachusetts, I am 24 years old, and I started blogging last summer because I wanted to use it in my professional development. I'm in library school right now, with a concentration in Youth Services; I hope to one day work with teens in a public library. Here's hoping!

I also love to read (duh), and I like to sing too. What else can I say about me? Oh, I have a really cute doggy. Her name is Lucy and she is pretty fantastic if I do say so myself.


She is about a year and a half old and is a Toto dog. Hi Lucy!

This blog is the manifestation of my love for young adult and children's literature. I hope you stop by time and again to read a few of my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails