Tuesday, December 28, 2010

For those of you who are wondering...

I did not get any books for Christmas, outside of my totally awesome Secret Santa gifts from bookish friends. That is sad, some of you might think. But wait. It's not so bad.

Why?

Because I totally got a nook for Christmas.

I'm super excited about this, as I've been collecting free ebooks from bn.com for months in anticipation of this event. And now I have more than 100.

So who knows when I'll have all the time to read my enormous number of classics I got for free, or the Free Friday books I downloaded. Who knows when I'll read the cheapy-cheap deal books I got for under $5. But someday, if I want to read them, they'll BE THERE.

Also, can I say how incredibly excited I am that I can actually use NetGalley now? Thank you for Delirium, my friend. I will get there as soon as I can, I promise you.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for your new Nook! I got a Nook color for Christmas and absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for yours too!! :) I love my nook too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new nook! I just got Delirium from NetGalley myself but because I have no eReader, I have to read it on my computer. My poor eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying for a reader purely for use with NetGalley. But until then, at least I have a whole lot of books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I don't know how I'm going to get around to reading everything I have checked out of the library/requested from NetGalley/checked out as an e-book from the library/all the books I already own. It's quite ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails