Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My very first readalongs!

A third post in one day! How crazy! I just wanted to share with you all another development in my reading life today.

I've decided to participate in two readalongs, both hosted by Allie at A Literary Odyssey, and both starting in January. These are my first readalongs ever, so I'm kind of excited about it.

The first is a January readalong of Wilkie Collins' The Woman in White, a book I've been wanting to read for at least a couple of years. Finally I have a reason to get started on it, and I'll be able to talk about it with others.

The second is a readalong that will span January and February, thank goodness. That's because we'll be reading the very large and very long War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. This will be my second book by him, and I'm looking forward to it. I just hope I can finish it without falling (too far) behind!

Do you have any desire to read either of these? Join us! C'mon, it'll be fun. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, good luck to you on War and Peace! It's only 1400 pages, no biggie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails